Prep time 15 minutes
Total time 1 hour
- 6 Outside The Breadbox Vegan Oat Bagels
- 1 ½ cups milk or alternative
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish, cut up bagels into cubes, and add to baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine milk, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla, whisking everything together, then pour onto bagel cubes.
- Top casserole with berries, if using strawberries make sure to slice.
- Wrap casserole with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, for best results refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 45- 60 minutes
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.