Krysta and Alexa are @thosegingers – redheaded sisters who love to share simple and nourishing food that not only tastes great, but makes you feel great too. This recipe is one of their classics that never gets old. It can be served for breakfast or lunch and packs protein, healthy fat, and vitamin-rich veggies into every bite.
- Outside The Breadbox Vegan Oat Bagel
- 1/2 of an avocado, mashed
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 c mixed greens
- 1/4 c sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- First, mix together your greens and tomatoes and top with EVOO and lemon juice
- Toast your bagel
- Spread ghee on one half and mashed avocado on the other half
- Top with roughly chopped hard boiled eggs
- Top with salad mix or serve on the side
Follow @thosegingers on Instagram for more great recipe ideas and photos of some very cute dogs!